Tuesday, July 17, 2007

links

A new blog I've recently found that has excellent technical knitting posts, most recently focusing on weaving in ends:

http://techknitting.blogspot.com/

And a cute critter pattern for birds of a feather. I first saw it on Rosemary's blog (couldn't get a link to work), which led me to the free pattern here:
http://bittersweetblog.wordpress.com/2007/02/19/birds-of-a-feather/
Browse through her free patterns for lots of critters for both knitters and crocheters.

It's knit night tonight so this post will be short. Watch for updated pics of loksins (well, at least one of them) with picked up gussets. I have decided with respect to the color differences in the skeins, to knit both sock feet with the what is left of the rosier skein, then when/if it runs out, I'll finish both sock toes with the other skein. Then, depending on how the socks look, and after soaking the two together to hopefully harmonize the colors (thanks for this suggestion in the comments), I may overdye the pair.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link to Tech Knitting. What a great resource!

7/18/2007 1:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home