Saturday, July 07, 2007

more Regia hats

This post may be untitled because I can't seem to get blogger to let me type a title. If it decides to cooperate tomorrow, maybe I can add a title.

eta a title. I found some help file that said to point the cursor to the line above the title box. It seems to work

If there had been a title, it might have been something like "more Regia hats"
But all this fussing with blogger has used up my time, and sapped me of some of my words, so you get pictures:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And close up detail, hat 1 first then hat 2:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Cast on for hat 2 was 85. Same size 6us kp circ (16").

There is still yarn left. I haven't weighed it but there's not enough for another hat. I could do some little socks but I'm thinking I'll collect all the little balls and do a grab=several-yarns-randomly and knit a hat on big needles like I did last fall.

There is progress on the monkey socks. There would be more progress if I would stay focused and quit getting distracted by baby hats. Watch for a finished pair pic tomorrow or Monday. And the promised detail about my rib variation.


Post a Comment

<< Home