Friday, June 29, 2007

rainy weather update

This rainy weather is playing havoc with trying to get pics outside in natural light. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Baby bear is felted and stuffed. Monkey sock 1 is done, essentially, and on holder needles until Monkey sock #2 is knitted. But the circ was "stolen" by Loksins #1. Loksins #1 leg is knitted and the heel flap is started.

The hat pattern was edited and emailed to Jimmy Beans. If I am selected, I should know within a couple of weeks. If I am not selected, they can hold the pattern over to be considered for the following two months. And a wool hat might make more sense in a month other than July.

Hopefully, there will be a dry part of tomorrow with perhaps some sunshine. And some pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home