Sunday, July 01, 2007

July 1 status

The state of the knitting at chez maple:

finished during June 2007 count 5
brown cestari socks
baby bear
blue baby hat (Briggs & Little Tuffy)
maple man hat (Lorna worsted Tuscany)
little hat like the maple man hat

This makes 12 pairs of socks completed during 2007.

2007 Knitting status 7/1/07 Started: count 7
Monkey socks
Loksins socks
Cat Bordhi lace socks
blue Regia two skein stripes
knitty Grace
pink cotton sweater (This project is knitted, and the seaming is started.)
recycled silk bag

The UFO count last month was 7, and is still 7.


Let's check progress against plans... For June knitting, I planned to finish some projects and knit some stash. Check and check.
I planned to finish two projects for every new project I start. This didn't work so well, but at least the ufo count didn't increase.
I want to knit some Monkey socks. Check.

For July knitting, I plan to finish the Monkeys, and maybe the Loksins. There is an ulterior motive. The monkey finish is a stashalong goal and earns me a free non-expiring yarn day.
There will likely be another hat otn.
I'm going to get that pink sweater seamed.
The recycled silk bag is calling to me. It's been a ufo so long that I may have to dust it. naaa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home