Friday, June 01, 2007

June 1 status

The state of the knitting at chez maple:

finished during May 2007 count 9
MC barefoot socks
brown striped hat
beige rectangle hat
teal garter square
block for rebuilding Greensburg
lace lunch bag
Cookie A baudelaires
rose varieg. Suri alpaca scarf
stockinette square (blue varieg)


This makes 11 pairs of socks completed during 2007.


2007 Knitting status 6/1/07 Started: count 7
Cat Bordhi lace socks
blue Regia two skein stripes
knitty Grace
pink cotton sweater
recycled silk bag
new hat for the maple man
brown cestari socks
multidirectional scarf
red cotton sweater
seaman's scarf


The multidirectional scarf no longer has my interest. I knit it some. Last year. I understand the technique. There's not enough yarn to make a decent sized useful scarf and I'm not the decorative scarf type. To the frog pond with you.

The red cotton sweater got a fair start but I winged it on some back of the neck shaping that isn't quite right. I do want to make this project with this yarn but not just now. To the frog pond with you too.

The seaman's scarf is a good idea, and one I will use, but not knit with this lace pattern or with this yarn. Not now. And it is just barely started. Another frog into the pond.


The UFO count last month was 10, the month before was 9. With the frogging candidates out of the count, the UFO count now is 7.


For June knitting, I plan to finish some projects and knit some stash. I plan to finish two projects for every new project I start (down to at least 3, see my logic in yesterday's post). I want to knit some Monkey socks, so I better get knitting,

j

2 Comments:

Blogger Angeluna said...

You are so good and organized. I will be inspired soon. Three little froggies swimmin' in the pond.....

6/02/2007 1:37 AM

 
Blogger AR said...

Well, with such a great list of fo's, your summer list should be a breeze. I need to learn those organizy secrets. ;)

6/02/2007 7:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home