Thursday, March 01, 2007

March 1 status

Two months of '07 have come and gone. Here's where I am on my knitting:

2007 FO February count 5
brown mis-matched socks
koigu socks
green clogs (well, the bottom is green)
multi-colored acrylic baby hat
baby albert sweater


plus 2 frogged off of the in-process list:
Cat Bordhi smile socks
lace shawl icarus


Socks: total started or planned 10 complete 4
rpm socks done January
aqua kp cottony socks done January
brown mis-matched socks done February
Cat Bordhi smile socks frogged February
koigu socks done February
STR Fire on the Mountain socks in knitting
Cat Bordhi lace socks
brown socks for dh ...wool gatto
birthday cth socks planned only at this point, will enter Sock Madness if any of the patterns call out to/for this yarn
Mountain Colors barefoot socks another possible entry for Sock Madness
blue Regia socks two skein striped


2007 Knitting status 3/1/07 Started: count 12
Cat Bordhi lace socks
brown socks for Keith
blue Regia socks two skein striped
cotton shrug
knitty Grace
pink cotton sweater
mittens
recycled silk bag
multidirectional scarf
multi acrylic baby hat 2
baby hat gray/fake isle
STR Fire on the Mountain socks


For February, I planned to finish the Koigu socks and did. Also the brown fleece artist socks that don't match so well, are done. I also planned to finish the shrug and didn't. It is close but the seaming needs re-doing. Baby Albert was a may-work-on and is done. I guessed another pair of socks would enter the in knitting arena, and str fire-on-the-mountain is well under way. I said hats tend to come and go quickly and one is done, two started. (and one, knitted in '06 was given away to a new grandmother at church, well, given to her just born first granddaughter. Still thinking about a sweater for dh with lots of cables.

Sock Madness starts March 10 so that will occupy most of my knitting time for March. Until the 10th, I plan to knit on the shrug sleeve. And reseam the shrug. And I plan to knit on the str fire-on-the-mountain socks. Mindless carry around knitting will be the baby hats.

More later,
j

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger AR said...

Looks like you've gotten a lot done to me.

I love lists and plans. I'm afraid to show mine on my blog, though. It's mostly UFOs and Knit some time soons.

3/01/2007 7:50 PM

 
Blogger Pikku- Kettu said...

Hi! I wanted to pop in and say Hello! since we'll be competing in the same division in Sock Madness.

Seems like you've been really busy this year.

3/02/2007 12:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home