Monday, February 26, 2007

baby albert progress

There is knitting on baby Albert. As it starting in it's ufo bag:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And currently, coming down on sleeve 1:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I am preparing to make my March 1 status list and working to get this one into the finished in February column.

On Saturday, I put out some yarn snippets for the birdies. I had been saving snippets in a mason jar. That wind and dust storm that we had later Saturday may have blown these into the next county but hopefully some birds may find them to add in to their nests.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And we have a new book, another Starmore available at a reasonable price:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And to commemorate joining sock madness:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I tried adding this in as a button in the sidebar but it didn't cooperate, and made all of the sidebar material fall way down to the bottom. Some resizing may be required and I'm not in a mood for it just now.

I think dh wants to play computer and I'm wanting to knit some so...

more later,
j

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Jeri.
I signed up for sock madness too and am looking forward to it. Do you have your yarns picked out?

About the brown socks: Do you like the k3-p1 better when it's alternated with plain knit rounds?

2/27/2007 2:41 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah!! I've found you again!
I read some time ago about a knitter who left yarn bits out for the birdies ... but haven't come across your blog since.

I have knit a multitude of cotton dishcloths before and after Christmas and now have pieces which are too short for me to use.

So now that I have "yarn bits", please can I ask you what the yarn size should be when I put them out for the birds to use? "Not big enough to be mistaken for food" was my ignoramous answer, but how big is that?
And where should I fling the pieces into the wind? We have a small brush pile. Or does sprinkling them on the lawn work OK?
And when? I figure from now on ... but when should I stop?

Oooh, I am so excited to have found you again!
Happy knitting;
Janey
janeyknitting AT yahoo DOT ca

3/01/2007 9:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home