Monday, February 05, 2007

another koigu heel

Koigu sock number two has a heel:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I may knit up the leg some at knit night tomorrow. It's easy stockinette, easy to knit and talk and pick up and put down as needed to pay attention to show 'n tell. One of my favorite parts of knit night.

In other sock news, I didn't realize this pair had been left off of the list:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It is being knit from two skeins of Regia sock yarn:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting that both have blues, randomly striped together in a somewhat balanced manner.

I found it recently and tried it on and found it generally loose, and lost interest. However, I had a idea yesterday to have dh try it on (the toe is not closed in) and it fits him fine, but may need more leg length. As he explained, he doesn't want hairy leg showing when he sits down and may cross his leg. So I'll have to add on the the top of the ribbing or more likely, take off the ribbing and knit the leg on up some.

In mitten news, the mitt from yesterday went to work. A co-worker who has 3 from age 6 down to a baby said she thought it might fit a 9 to 10 year old. I sent it home with a co-worker who has a 10 year old though she's shrimpy (his words). I have another co-worker lined up for a fit test on his 9 year old.

more later,
j

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home