Monday, January 01, 2007

its a new year

I'm not sure what happened but it's been a while since I posted.

There has been Christmas knitting, lots and lots of Christmas knitting, most of which I got pictures of:
a scarf for dh, hats for my brother and a nephew, socks for a sister-in-law-almost, and lots of clogs for more nephews, and a niece and niece-in-law (is that what we call the nephews wife?) and their daughter.



Since the Christmas knitting completed, the knitting is mostly all about me. There is lots of noro blossom in the stash, since last spring maybe, and there is a crystal cove sweater pattern (scroll down a few from just one more row ) in the queue and they have joined forces:


1 Comments:

Blogger AR said...

Look at all that knitting! Great!

1/03/2007 10:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home