Saturday, May 05, 2007

Baudelaire goes to Oklahoma

Baudelaire is taking a little weekend trip later today. We're going to Edmond to visit mom then I'm doing a seamans scarf class with Myrna Stahman at swak in Guthrie. And we're staying at my sister's so we'll get some good late night visiting time.

Baudelaire #1 is ready for ribbing, probably, unless I decide to knit another chart repeat. I am convinced there is truly enough yarn in that skein of Jitterbug.

Baudelaire #2 is on the heel flap.

I do truly like this toe-up heel flap construction method and fit that is Cookie's Baudelaire.

Watch for pics of the adventure and a progressing baud on Monday,
j

1 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

Ooo, have fun at class! I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures of progress!

5/05/2007 8:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home