Monday, April 02, 2007

It is found

The missing blue sock from Sock Madness round 2. The sock that had been worn just once or twice. I found it yesterday, shortly after my post, when I shifted the whites from the washer to the dryer. I don't know how it got in that batch. I noticed that it was missing early in the laundry doing. I had been checking pants legs etc for hiding socks.

The bad news: The yarn was not superwash. The sock is no longer useful as a sock.
Nominations are open for what this sock may be good for. Maybe a small Christmas stocking. A small blue Christmas stocking?

The good news: There is plenty of yarn left to knit another sock. As a matter of fact, there is more yarn left than what I used for the pair.

However, I am not in a mood to knit another one of those socks.

maybe later,
j

2 Comments:

Blogger Aisling said...

A change purse ? lol
I have a cute baby sock size change purse, with monkeys on the outside. it is pink. it was a gift. i love it.

4/02/2007 9:44 PM

 
Blogger Carrie said...

Bummer! I suppose we should all take a moment to sigh with relief that the blue was colorfast! Sorry about your sock =/

4/03/2007 6:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home