Sunday, April 01, 2007

April 1 status

Three months into ’07 and the ufo pile is going down. And the FO pile is going up. Here are the lists:

Socks: total started or planned 12 complete 8
rpm socks done January
aqua kp cottony socks done January
brown mis-matched socks done February
Cat Bordhi smile socks frogged February
koigu socks done February
STR Fire on the Mountain socks done March
birthday cth socks done March (sock madness 1 entry)
Angela’s sm 1 socks done March
Sock Madness sock 2 done March
brown socks for dh ...wool gatto almost done … so close
Cat Bordhi lace socks
Mountain Colors barefoot socks
blue Regia socks two skein striped


finished during March 2007 count 10
cotton shrug
mittens
STR Fire on the Mountain socks
multi acrylic baby hat 2
baby hat blue gray/fake isle
baby hat pink gray/fake isle
learn-to-fair-isle baby hat
SM sock 1 (CTH birthday yarn)
SM sock 2 (Harbor)
Angela' SM 1 socks


2007 Knitting status 3/1/07 Started: count 9
Cat Bordhi lace socks
blue Regia two skein stripes
knitty Grace
pink cotton sweater
recycled silk bag
multidirectional scarf
dh brown socks (wool gatto)
New to the list: multi-color fake isle baby hat
New to the list: clapotis

For March, I planned to work on the shrug and str fotm socks. Both are complete.
And I planned to knit in Sock Madness. I made it through round 1. Knitting my pair of round 1 socks and finishing Angeluna’s (so, I only knit one-half of one of Angeluna's socks. I finished them, and I'm count them as an fo, It's my list I can get to do the counting. ) I was eliminated in round 2 but finished the round 2 socks. (Sad news about the round 2 socks: one of them is missing. It is sock washing time, and there is just one round 2 sock. This will drive me crazy until I find it.)

For April, I plan to finish dh’s brown socks. There has been toe knitting today and they are so so close. I may get out knitty Grace or the pink cotton sweater and give them some knitting time. There will be sock knitting but I’m not sure which pair is next up. There will be time for airport and plane knitting and I'm trying to figure out what is mindless enough yet not too mind numbing.

more later,
j

1 Comments:

Blogger bookgrump said...

You know, you're about 1/5 of the way to meeting the 52 pair challenge. At the rate you are going, you could probably do it!

4/03/2007 7:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home