Sunday, July 30, 2006

while we wait for yarn

Wanted to show you some small projects I've finished up this weekend while I wait for yarn.

Another ball band warshrag ala Mason Dixon knitting. Knit with Sugar and Cream red, hot pink, and pumpkin:



















And the felted bowl ala one skein, before felting and after. Knit with wool from the fire ant ranch bargain basket. I may felt it a little more. It's drying now and stands up ok but I can see the stitches still more than I'm used to with felting.
















And more Mason Dixon inspired knitting, dh guessed maybe it was Oklahoma















but it's a bib. Also a closeup showing the texture. The stitch pattern is from knitting nonsense. The yarn is a variegated sugar and cream. Lots of white with yellow, green, and blue.

more later,
j

2 Comments:

Blogger Beverley said...

Hi Jeri just popped over to thank you for your offer re the circular knitting needles. My order arrived today from Stick to your knitting so I can start once I have finished my latest project. If I can resist starting that is!!

Had a quick read of your blog. And guess what I am doing the same shrug patttern. Discovered it on the Lion brand site a few months ago. Haven't got far with it yet as other projects took piority. But one day ..

Anyway thanks again.

7/31/2006 6:28 AM

 
Blogger Lynn said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOk!-lahoma, every night my honey lamb and I, sit around and knit, we just can't quit knitting socks in circles, don't know why...

Sorry, couldn't resist; I vote with your DH. I promise not to sing tomorrow night.

Fair enough?

7/31/2006 10:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home