Thursday, July 13, 2006

More rpm

Here are some better pics of rpm taken outdoors in the evening light and with a higher resolution. And there's more sock than the nub in yesterday's post. The first pic shows the ball and the sock and the new knitpicks circ. Size US1.5 [2.5 mm]. I'm new to ml (magic loop) and these needles are working well and priced much more reasonably than Addis. The second pic is a closeup that shows the pattern and colors nicely. Purple and blues and orange and some brown but the brown is hidden by the colors. It's a Cherry Tree Hill end-lot that G bought on ebay. She made me a good deal on a socks worth. Thanks again G.















More later

j

7 Comments:

Blogger AR said...

Your sock looks really good. I was thinking about that one. I need a new sock pattern, but I can't choose.

7/13/2006 9:54 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh, those colors spiraling and the sock spiraling at the same time. You know me, I love it!!!!

7/13/2006 10:50 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh, those colors spiraling and the sock spiraling at the same time. You know me, I love it!!!!

7/13/2006 10:50 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now this is a sock I really really want to see in person. Can't wait ! We'll be gone a couple of weeks though. - ais

7/14/2006 12:32 AM

 
Blogger bookgrump said...

When I saw the pattern, I thought about using the CTH on it.

Wow! That is stunning! Can't wait to see your socks finished! (Good mod, too. I don't know if I have the patience or organization to keep track of the original pattern!

7/14/2006 7:04 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fabulous like normal J! I have a feeling my CH will be turning into these in a while

7/14/2006 10:22 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm using your mod to the original RPM pattern and it's great. Thanks so much for sharing it.

I'm trying to work out whether it would be possible to reverse the direction of the spirals on the second sock using the modification. Have you tried this or do you have any ideas on how to do this?

Thanks!

10/10/2006 1:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home