Wednesday, July 19, 2006

July KAL day 3 & 4+

Here is day 3 of the July mid-month dish cloth KAL:


and day 4:


and 4 more rows past day 4 to finish out the repeat:



The dishcloth group is a yahoo group. Hope it's not against the "rules" to knit ahead. Oh yeah, I almost forgot... there are no knitting police or so the harlot says and I do believe it. What's the worst that could happen? That they change up the pattern and I have to frog 4 rows. Or knowing me, I'd figure out how to work with it.

If you've been reading my blog for long, you may have noticed I don't usually post on Tuesdays. Tuesday is knit night when I get together with my best knitting friends at Starbucks for a long evening of knitting. Pity the poor woman who was sitting in "our" favorite corner trying to read. Last night, I arrived first, and seeing our alternate corner full, I took the comfy chair next to the lady with the book. She had finished her coffee and snack but was still absorbed in her paperback. More of our group arrived and we pulled chairs in to make sort of a circle and proceeded to knit and talk and show and tell and knit and talk more.

Tuesdays are the highlight of my week. We knit usually from 7:00 and some of us don't leave until 10:00 or after... If you live in the Tarrant county area or your visit to the area includes a Tuesday and you want to knit with us, drop me a line and I'll give you the details.

More later,
j

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home