Tuesday, October 30, 2007

for a sister

You may have heard that there is some sockhop available at Crown Mountain.  [http://www.crownmountainfarms.com/html/sockhop.html ]  If you hurry, there was still some left when last I checked.

 

One of my sisters of the wool really wanted some.  This is how a recent group email exchange went"

 

Sister 1:            I got my Sock Hop fix!  I purchased "Do You Believe in Magic", "Crazy Love", "Satisfaction", and "Let's Hang On".  I think I made out like a bandit!  I will certainly bring my newly acquired stash to show and tell!  Does anyone have any socks they've knitted up in this yarn? 

 

 

Sister 2:            Oh my gosh, you really scored, didn't you?? The socks I wore last week were in Sock Hop, Wild Thing. I've worn them about five times and people always notice them. They seem to be holding up well. I can bring them tonight (dirty).

 

 

Sister 1:            I promise to hold them at arm's length whilst admiring them.

 

 

 

Oh, the things we do for each other... 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home