Monday, November 19, 2007

into the toilet...

Podcaster Kelley Petkun from knitpicks has gone over the deep end recently with an extensive review of a book about toilet paper covers.

Umm, I grew up in a house with a crocheted toilet paper cover. It was yellow, I think. I don't recall that we used the toilet paper in the cover. It was for decoration. This (the making of toilet paper covers) would be more complicated these days because of the downsizing of the regular size toilet paper roll, and the introduction of double rolls and triple rolls. And whatever other new size rolls they are making this week. It seems we have lost our standards.

I'm not linking to the book. If you are interested, I'm sure you can google it. Or listen to the podcast.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home