Wednesday, August 23, 2006

5+2+2 -2 +2

I think I got behind on my one ball a day goal on this sweater. That formula in the title means I had five balls done on Saturday, then did two more Sunday and I had two sleeve bottoms:


Then on Monday I frogged two sleeve bottoms:


Then Monday I knit another sleeve bottom, two stitches wider. And another one this evening. So we're back to two sleeve bottoms.


So after eight days, I've knit nine balls, but my net knitting is seven. Oh, well, pretty good.

In other knitting news, the monthly dishcloth mid-month KAL is done. I really like this pattern. Join the monthly dishcloth yahoo group and you can get the pattern. My knit night friend Eclectichick with a new blog and I think it would be even better if the accent color was not included in the side borders but I haven't come up with an easy way to leave it out.

more later,
j

2 Comments:

Blogger AR said...

Isn't that how it goes sometimes? My knitting feels like that quite a bit actually. haha At least you caught back up to where you were.

8/24/2006 10:23 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well if you were behind on your sweater on Wednesday, and it is now Saturday, are you caught up yet? See you Tuesday :)

8/26/2006 9:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home